It was all pretty cute and funny… at first.Read More
Like, it was only 15 minutes in and I felt like I was watching a weird softcore porno. There was not actual sex but geez was there some stuff being said. I could tell a few other people were uncomfortable but I found it actually kind of nice, not in a perverted way but it was this "everything is okay and nothing could possibly go wrong" vibe.Read More
And then the story commenced, a story of a usually bearded heiress named Ada and her companion, Zira (usually not visibly pregnant), and their attempt to save a village full of people from extinction.
The action was frequently broken up by songs and to my delight, more overshares, another audience member admitting how terrified he was to become a father in a few months.
"You are not alone," we chanted out.Read More
Things I wish I was told before the show:
1. You will see a penis for the first time.
2. There are no assigned seats so you will probably end up in a bad angled corner-- get there early.
3. The show starts off slow but believe me, it speeds up.
4. The show is mostly in silence.
5. The mysterious voice is a person and not just a recording, not important, but nice to know.